Main / Board / Ppc 1860

Ppc 1860

Ppc 1860

Name: Ppc 1860

File size: 621mb

Language: English

Rating: 9/10

Download

Pakistan Penal Code (Act XLV of ). Act XLV of October 6th, Amended by: Protection of Women (Criminal Laws Amendment) Act, , Criminal. The Pakistan Penal Code usually called PPC is a penal code for all offences charged in Pakistan. It was originally prepared by Lord Macaulay with a great consultation in Year of Version: Date of Text (Enacted): October 6, Type of Text: IP- related Laws: enacted by the Legislature. Subject Matter: Enforcement of IP and.

Pakistan Penal Code. (XLV OF). [6th October, ]. CONTENTS. CHAPTER - I. INTRODUCTION. Preamble. 1. Title and extent of operation of the Code. 2. Name: Pakistan Penal Code (XLV of ). Country: Pakistan. Subject(s): Criminal and penal law. Type of legislation: Law, Act. Adopted on: Pakistan Penal Code. THE. PAKISTAN PENAL. CODE. (ACT NO. XLV OF ). [6th October, ]. CHAPTER I. INTRODUCTION. Preamble. Whereas it is.

Responsibility: M. Mahmood. Uniform Title: Pakistan Penal Code; Edition: 1st ed. Imprint: Lahore: Al-Qanoon Publishers, Physical description: xx, p. 31 Mar Pakistan Penal Code is also known as PPC Pakistan. Download Pakistan Penal Code PDF file up to date till in this pos. The first comprehensive and up-to-date application, containing a complete list of articles and chapter from Pakistan Penal Code - PPC This application. 29 Nov I am very thankful to my almighty ALLAH for giving me such a courage, success and honour. I am also very thankful to all the students who. 14 Feb 1. Pakistan Penal Code, was enacted on ______ . Value of diyat is described in section ______ of P.P.C.

2 Sep Pakistan Penal Code (XLV OF) [6th October, ] CONTENTS CHAPTER - I INTRODUCTION Preamble 1. Title and extent of operation. The Pakistan Penal Code, Part II. 02/09/ Delivery of Pakistan coin possessed with knowledge that It is altered: Whoever, having coin in his. 19 Aug - 5 min - Uploaded by WikiWikiup The Pakistan Penal Code usually called PPC is a penal code for all prepared by Lord. PPC () Pakistan Penal Code Chapter XIV Offences Affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals

Law Vision is one of the Projects Launched by the LAWVISION. This Site has in- fact opened the door for actual Comprehensive Laws and legal services on the. Omission Of Repealed Sections Of Pakistan Penal Code, From The Code Of Criminal Procedure, Report No Omission Of Repealed Sections Of. Section of the Pakistan Penal Code, , provides that whoever absconds in order to avoid being served with summons, notice or order or other. 6 May 1Act No. XLV OF CHAPTER 1 This Act shall be called the 3[Pakistan] Penal Code, and shall take effect 4* * * throughout 5[Pakistan]. 2.

More: